We are reopening the clinic in July 2020 as a Covid Safe clinic. Please read the guidelines before attending clinic.
Covid safe guidelines at the People’s Acupuncture Project July 2020
- Do not attend if you have any symptoms of covid 19, or have been asked to isolate due to test and trace.
- If you are categorised as ‘vulnerable’ or ‘extremely vulnerable’ please talk to us before booking in.
- Wear a mask to your session. Masks need to be worn for the duration of the session.
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your appointment.
- On entering the building clean your hands with hand gel. And the same on leaving.
- The layout in the centre has changed to maintain social distancing, including a one way system in the building. The entrance to the community centre has changed. It’s now 10 metres down the road towards the Iron Bridge.
- Please sign in at reception. They will need your name and phone number to comply with test and trace.
- We have a social distanced waiting area. Please use the seat with your practitioners name.
- Payment is the same with cash and checks. envelopes and pencils will be available. Please place used pencils in the “used” box.
- We ask that you sign a consent form for receiving acupuncture.
- Please minimise touching surfaces throughout your session.
- If your health situation has changed significantly since your last appointment please contact us so we can have a chat via phone before your session.
- Bring a blanket/shawl if you know you like to be covered during sessions. We can use couch roll to cover you during a session but we won’t have blankets available.
- No green tea or water available in the clinic until further notice!
These guidelines are based on the government and the acupuncture professions guidelines. The situation changes regularly. Please ask questions and make suggestions if you see where things might be improved.
As practitioners we will:
- Always be wearing masks
- Cleaning all treatment surfaces between clients
- Regularly cleaning the clinic space
- washing hands regularly between and during sessions.